We welcome industry leaders and writers to share their knowledge, thoughts, and ideas on anything about POS systems, restaurants, retail, business, or technology-related news and topics on our website.
Please read through this entire page:
What Gets Published On Our News Blog?
- We only post content that is related to our industry and only accept content from legitimate writers and businesses.
- Your article content MUST be created by you and CAN NOT be copied from the internet. By submitting your guest post, you comply and confirm that you create the piece. We WILL NOT publish any copied content; our editor will check the content.
- Please make sure your article is of the highest quality, which means proper grammar, proper sentence structure, and correct punctuation, etc. If your items are found to be poorly written (or spun), we will not use your content. Here is an example of the type of materials we accept. 7 Ways On How To Keep Customers Coming Back To Your Restaurant
- Ensure a meaningful structure of your post into headings, subheadings, and paragraphs.
- Once we publish your post on harbortouchpossoftware.com, you must not republish the article on any other website. Our editors will run checks from time to time to verify. Your guest post will be removed immediately from our blog if your article is found on other sources.
- We do not allow advertisements, referral links, or affiliate links in your articles. So please do not include these, they will be removed.
- Please make sure your article is news and blog-worthy, and please don’t use your website or the business name in your title. Your title may be edited at our discretion. Please use your business name in the content of your article to make it relevant and keep the title from being promotional.
How to Submit?
Please send the following information along with your post:
- Submit your article for consideration by email here.
- Approval can take 3-5 days.