Small Business POS System
Small Footprint. Big Performance.
Harbortouch Echo® is a POS solution for small business that delivers everything you need in a traditional retail point-of-sale system but with intuitive POS software and the compact design of a tablet at a price you can afford.
The Best Point of Sale System for Small Business Only $29 Per Month!
Harbortouch Echo is one of the best point-of-sale systems for small business on the market. Streamline your operations with a solution that is perfect for small restaurants, quick service restaurants (QSR), retail stores, small bars, coffee shops, donut shops, cafes, yogurt shops, concessions stands, food trucks and so much more. Any business that is using a cash register can upgrade to an Echo tablet with ease due to the dual capabilities of this register system.
Echo has three different modes from simple to robust including a basic calculator for quick sales, a conventional cash register mode, and a full function POS system for more options. Our software is module-based and allows you to hide the features not needed by your business. We have any size business covered with advanced features like unlimited categories, items, and modifiers. And with integrated credit card processing, accepting payments is a breeze.
No other small business POS can match all the features and benefits you get at this price point. Not only do you get the POS software and hardware with no upfront cost, but you just have to pay a small monthly services fee to take advantage of the fantastic offer. Join the big leagues without the big prices.
With a smooth sign-up process, no upfront costs and one phone number to call for 24/7 service and support, we’ve just made life 1000% easier for you to replace your old cash register or to buy a new point-of-sale machine for your small business.
- Only $29 Per Month
- Intuitive Tablet Interface
- Free EMV & NFC Reader
- Cloud-Based Management
- Cloud Reporting
- NFC, EMV, Mobile Pay
- Comprehensive Training
- 24 Hour Support
- Simple Setup Wizard
- Full Remote Update Capability
Watch How The Harbortouch Echo Program Works
Echo has advanced reporting features and capabilities so you can take full control of your operations.
- Financial Overview: This is the main overview report showing your daily totals.
- Ticket Detail: Lists all of your transactions for a certain time period.
- Item Sales Summary: Provides an overview of your sales of all items.
- Sales Summary By: Provides an overview of sales, filterable by department, item, employee, order type and customer.
- Tender Type Summary: Lists the number of transactions for each tender type.
- Quantity on Hand: Shows you how many of each item you have in stock.
- Sales & Labor Summary: Provides a breakdown of sales and labor by hour.
- Labor by Employee: Shows each employee’s overall hours worked.
- Labor by Employee by Job: Shows each employee’s overall hours worked and which job they were working during that time.
- Labor Detail: Shows exactly when your employees clocked in and out, what job they were working, total hours, and total paid time.
- Employee Directory: Lists all of your employees in the system.
- Tax Form 4070: Shows all of your employees’ cash and credit tips.
- Discount Summary: Shows you how much you have discounted in total.
Cloud-Based Remote Management
Harbortouch Lighthouse remote cloud-based management tool that is a time-saver and dare we say a life-saver when it comes to managing your small business POS software.
Lighthouse communicates with your tablet and Harbortouch Online so you can manage your Harbortouch Echo tablet settings from anywhere that you have an internet connection. This fantastic feature eliminates the need for a back-office computer at your business giving you the freedom to view your reports, manage your employees, and make changes to your menu screen from anywhere.
- Access Your Top Reports Remotely
- Adjust Your Menu Remotely
- Manage Employees Remotely
- View Financials and Statements
- Access Support Videos and Live Chat